Select style & size:Select options
Hauls the essentials.
Peak Design's Everyday 20L Camera Backpack is the go-to bag for getting your gear deep into the hills to capture the perfect shot or footage. Made with adjustable EVA dividers that help consolidate your equipment and disperse weight across multiple levels, the Everyday is capable of hauling your drone and various lenses and camera bodies. And because the perfect shot is a fleeting phenomenon, the Everyday has two wide-access, water-resistant side zippered doors that enable quick, unfettered access to your gear.
- A backpack securely hauls your camera gear into the field
- Adjustable Flexfold dividers keep gear organized while hiking
- Additional tablet or laptop sleeve secures either device
- Inner pocket holds USBs, cords, and memory cards
- Four carry straps allow additional gear to be attached to bag
- Expandable side pockets carry tripods or water bottles
- Item #PKE000L
- Q & A
Excellent everyday and travel pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is the best backpack in the world for travel and everyday carry if you have a lighter load. While I switched over to the 30L because I wanted to carry more, that is no fault of the pack, and I still highly recommend it based on your load-out. Build quality and design are top notch, as are all Peak Design products.
Favorite Travel Backpack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have yet to wear this backpack out without getting compliments. I've had this backpack as long as anyone (Kickstarter Early Bird) and it's still holding up to everything I've managed to throw at it so far. The 20L is just the right size for holding a jacket, my camera equipment (including a mirrorless camera and two lenses, extra batteries, extra memory cards, etc), as well as all the everyday necessities. I can even manage to put my macbook and cables in the backpack with the rest of this without it feeling to crammed.
The quality of these backpacks (just like anything else from Peak Design) is incredible.
A few times I've wished I'd gone for the 30L but more often than not the 20L is plenty sufficient. Plus it counts as a personal item on an airplane.
Super High Quality!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I really like the material on this bag, and some of the other features like the internal "shelves" are really nice for organizing your gear! Highly reccomended