Select Style & Size
Yulex Wading Socks with Gravel Guard
When it comes time to ditch the waders and hit your favorite high country trout stream, reach for the Patagonia Yulex Wading Socks with Gravel Guards. In order to make a more sustainable wading sock, Patagonia did away with traditional neoprene by opting for a combination of natural and synthetic rubbers. This also gives them a slightly thinner feel than neoprene, so they’re more comfortable to hike and wade in than bulky neoprene booties and wading socks.
- Low-profile wading socks for wet wading or winter layering
- Made from natural and synthetic rubber to reduce environmental harm
- Attached gravel guards attach to wading boots to keep gravel out
- Fair Trade Certification ensures workers were paid a fair wage for their labor
- Item #PATZ9HP
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 85% Yulex rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [lining] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?