Select Style & Size
Torrentshell 3L Pant
The Torrentshell 3L Pant takes a straightforward approach to rain protection by using a reliable construction and simplified design. The three-layer outer shelters you from heinous wind and rain in the high alpine without restricting airflow or range of motion.
- Three-layer pants offer uncompromised protection from wind and rain
- Packable design easily stows away in your pack so you’re always prepared
- Drawstring adjustable waist allows conforms to your shape
- DWR finish repels moisture and ensures fast drying once the rain stops
- Partially recycled lay-up provides a clear conscious as you explore
- Item #PATZ9EF
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [face fabric] 100% ripstop nylon, [membrane] polycarbonate PU (13% bio-based), [backer] tricot, [finish] DWR
- fully sealed
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in
- 2 hand, 2 rear
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2020
Good Rain Pants
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 175 lbs
Bought these to pop on over jeans or shorts if I get caught in a rainstorm while sailing or if I want to go for a hike in foul weather and keep dry. They work well and seem to be well made, though I haven't had them long.
September 22, 2021
What does L / short mean for size