Strider Field Shorts
The Strider Field Shorts are built for involved trail runs or hot weather hikes. The polyester construction wicks moisture and dries quickly while you sweat to keep you comfortable and focused.
- Performance running shorts built for exploring new trails
- Polyester construction wicks moisture and moves with you
- DWR treatment encourages quick-drying and water repellency
- Elastic waist locks in a reliable and consistent fit
- Item #PATZ9GX
- Responsible Collection
- 59% recycled polyester, 41% polyester, DWR treatment
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, road running, trail running, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 25, 2021
Never received it. Package lost.
UPS lost the package. A new order was placed but some of the merchandise was not available. Resolution was fair sending me replacement by one day delivery. Hope it does not get lost.
August 13, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 200 lbs
Great pair of shorts - very light and subtle; almost feels like wearing nothing! Wish they had pockets, but that's a minor inconvenience. I use them for as a biking shell with a liner underneath.
August 21, 2021
do they have a built in liner?
August 24, 2021
Great question, the Field Striders do not have a liner, whereas the Strider Shots do have a mesh liner.