More coverage, same stride.
The Patagonia Men's Strider 7in Short offers the legendary comfort and security of the original Strider, but in a seven-inch inseam length for a bit more coverage on your daily run. Polyester micro dobby fabric is both smooth-wearing and durable, with a DWR finish that repels light moisture and passing showers. The supportive brief-style liner features Polygiene odor control for lasting freshness, even after sweating profusely.
Keeping air moving across your upper legs, mesh ventilation panels keep you pleasantly cool on sticky summertime runs. Envelope-style pockets along the hips handily carry your energy gels when you're powering through distance efforts, complete with a zippered rear pocket for securing your cash and house keys. There's also a reflective logo along the front-left hem for added visibility when you're running after the sun goes down.
- Legendary running comfort with a bit longer coverage
- Polyester micro dobby is lightweight, smooth-wearing
- Ventilation panels prevent overheating in hot weather
- Brief-style liner with Polygiene odor control
- Envelope-style pockets handily carry energy gels
- Zippered rear pocket for securing cash and keys
- Item #PAT01SE
- Q & A
Different Style pockets
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I love the shorts but it had a no "Envelope-style pockets along the hips " it was simply just a pocket in the back of the shorts.