Strider 7in Short
Sometimes it can be hard to get yourself out of bed for that early-morning run, but when you've got the comfortable performance of the Patagonia Strider 7in Short waiting for you it'll be a little less daunting to grind out those pre-work miles. These ultralight running shorts provide breathable comfort in warmer weather thanks to their airy polyester fabric, and deliver enhanced support and performance with an updated boxer-brief liner. Similar in feel and performance to Patagonia's Capilene lightweight fabrics, this liner wicks moisture, dries fast, and breathes well to keep you comfortable when the morning heats up a bit more than you expected. It's also treated with Polygiene anti-odor technology, absorbing far less odor as you run to keep your shorts smelling fresh in between washes.
- Comfortable and breathable shorts for long runs in hot weather
- Ultralight face fabric features a 2-inch split for greater mobility
- Boxer-brief liner enhances wicking, breathability, and support
- Adjustable waistband ensure that your shorts won't slide as you run
- Polygiene anti-odor technology fights the funk after long miles
- DWR treatment helps your shorts wick effectively and dry quickly
- Reflective front logo boosts your visibility on sunset jogs
- Item #PAT02TK
- Q & A
I love them, but..
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 140lbs
These shorts are designed very functionally, and I wear them all the time. The little stretch pocket in the back is perfect for a gel and car key. They look really nice, feel comfy, and don't pinch or ride up. But... the polygiene technology doesn't seem to work at all - they stink after a short, mellow workout and are not the kind of shorts I'd want to wear at a coffee shop after a long trail run. This may be a personal problem, but I haven't had this issue with other shorts.
Hi ¡, Does it have pockets ?
The only pocket is actually a mesh center back pocket on the rear. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!