From backcountry to resort.
January's chill will try to keep you from doing what you love, but with the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pant, you'll be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at you. An H2No Performance Standard two-layer shell provides incredible waterproof protection that remains breathable during backcountry ascents, while a DWR finish keeps moisture off during stormy weather. Updated this year with a lighter-weight Thermogreen insulation to provide a barrier against the cold and designed to retain heat even if you somehow manage to get it wet.
The Snowbelle features inner thigh vents to help regulate temperature as you move. Patagonia also added a hidden Recco reflector to help Recco-equipped ski patrols find you in case of an emergency. Ankle gaiters keep snow out of your boots, while a webbing loop on the rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket to keep you dry and comfortable whether you're exploring a new cirque in the backcountry or cruising the groomers at your favorite resort.
- A ski pant that can take on your favorite line
- H2No waterproofing keeps you dry while remaining breathable
- Lightweight insulation keeps you extra warm without added weight
- Moisture-wicking waistline helps manage sweat and snow
- Inner-thigh venting gives you airflow when the sun comes out
- Adjustable waist lets you create the perfect fit
- Reinforced gaiters help improve durability for longevity
- Patagonia's sustainable initiatives show in this pant's recycled materials
- Item #PAT01XI