Why We Like The Patagonia Snow Pile Bib Pant
Whether they're raring for a future full of black diamonds or are more fascinated by the angel-like shape they've left in the snow, the Patagonia Snow Pile Bib Pant is the perfect style to get kiddos out in the cold in comfort. These bibs are made with the same materials as the grown-ups' Powder Town kits, so we know our juniors will be protected from the surrounding snow. On top of that, cozy synthetic insulation throughout wraps them in a blanket of warmth so we won't hear complaints about the cold.
- Toddler-sized bibs for playing in the snow at home or the resort
- H2No waterproofing keeps kids shielded from falling flakes
- Thermogreen insulation stays warm in cold, wet conditions
- Fabric and insulation made with 100% recycled materials
- Zip-front bib features internal and external wind flaps for heat retention
- Elasticized shoulder straps with snap adjusters to minimize bulk
- Grow-fit feature shortens and extends cuffs by 1.25 inches
- Elastic leg opening fits comfortably over ski and snowboard boots
- Item #PATZAGW
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric, lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 150g Thermogreen (100% recycled polyester)
- fully sealed
- 1 hook-and-loop chest
- zip-up, elastic shoulder straps
- Cuff Closure
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help