Why We Like The Skyline Traveler Pant
Whatever adventure we're headed out on, the Patagonia Skyline Traveler Pants are always well-equipped to be our day's hiking partner. The recycled nylon, spandex weave provides four-way stretch for battling steep ascents and bouldering problems, while the durable water-repellent treatment sheds light rain if clouds join you on the trail. A zippered cargo pocket keeps your keys or phone safe on the trail, and zippered cuffs can be adjusted according to your chosen hiking boots.
- Trail pants built to keep you comfortable and focused
- Recycled nylon blend fights against tears and abrasion
- Spandex in blend creates freedom of movement with stretch
- DWR treatment helps these pants resist moisture and dry quickly
- Drawstring waistband locks in a reliable and secure fit
- Two hand pockets and a thigh pocket keep items nearby
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #PATZ9GT
- Responsible Collection
- 64% recycled nylon, 25% polyester, 11% spandex, DWR treatment
- [medium] 29in
- 2 hand, 1 thigh
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- backpacking, casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 2, 2021
I bought a second pair...
- I've put it through the wringer
I love these pants. They are extremely light weight, dry quickly and are amazingly comfortable. You cannot go wrong with these pants.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help