Why We Like The Skyline Traveler Pant
Whatever adventure we're headed out on, the Patagonia Skyline Traveler Pants are always well-equipped to be our day's hiking partner. The recycled nylon, spandex weave provides four-way stretch for battling steep ascents and bouldering problems, while the durable water-repellent treatment sheds light rain if clouds join you on the trail. A zippered cargo pocket keeps your keys or phone safe on the trail, and zippered cuffs can be adjusted according to your chosen hiking boots.
- Trail pants built to keep you comfortable and focused
- Recycled nylon blend fights against tears and abrasion
- Spandex in blend creates freedom of movement with stretch
- DWR treatment helps these pants resist moisture and dry quickly
- Drawstring waistband locks in a reliable and secure fit
- Two hand pockets and a thigh pocket keep items nearby
- Item #PATZ9GT
- Responsible Collection
- 64% recycled nylon, 25% polyester, 11% spandex, DWR treatment
- 2 hand, 1 thigh
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backpacking, casual, hiking, climbing
What do you think about this product?
June 1, 2021
I bought a second pair...
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I love these pants. They are extremely light weight, dry quickly and are amazingly comfortable. You cannot go wrong with these pants.