Why We Like The Radalie Lightweight Bomber Jacket
Designed for transition seasons and traveling through changing climates, the Radalie Lightweight Bomber Jacket features just enough insulation to bite through the chill of the air around you. We really like how its bomber look is complemented by a variety of baffle shapes that create an interesting, modern look to carry you from town to town in style.
- Bomber jacket for everyday and travel wear
- Lightweight insulation offers shoulder-season comfort
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation
- Mixture of baffle shapes creates a modern look
- Recycled materials are eco-friendly
- Zippered pockets secure small essentials
- Bluesign approved fabrics give you peace of mind
- Item #PATZ9BR
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 40g Thermogreen (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [small] 23.5in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Baffle Construction
- diamond, chevron
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 12, 2021
Light but I love it!
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
I have been eying this jacket in the olive green for over a year, but was unsure about buying since the reviews noted it was short and thin for a Patagonia. I'm 5'10" with really long arms and it surprisingly fits me so well. This is my first Patagonia and I couldn't be more excited for fall and winter to wear it every day! It is thin, but is so comfy. I decided on ordering a large so I would have room underneath to wear a sweatshirt and it should fir perfectly. I would say it runs small, but I think it fits pretty much the same as The North Face womens jackets.