Why We Like The R2 TechFace Hooded Fleece Jacket
Still one of our favorites, the R2 TechFace Hooded Fleece Jacket is a rugged update on Patagonia's performance-oriented, midweight R2 fleece. The original R2 offered stretchy mobility and enhanced moisture management to dry quickly when you're sweating on a rigorous alpine climb. Patagonia updated this R2 with a TechFace exterior for exceptional water- and wind-resistance to shed light moisture like slight snow falling on a steep skintrack when you're backcountry touring.
- Midweight, performance fleece made for skiing, climbing, and alpine
- Stretch fleece wicks moisture and dries quickly for sweaty missions
- TechFace exterior is durable water- and wind-resistant
- Under-the-helmet hood has an elastic binding for secure coverage
- Multiple pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #PATZAF9
- Responsible Collection
- 94% polyester (77% recycled), 6% spandex, DWR coating
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [large] 29in
- 2 handwarmer, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.1oz
- skiing, snowboarding, climbing, alpine, hiking, camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help