Why We Like The Patagonia Quandary Pant
The Patagonia Quandary Pant is both an essential layer and a comfort item on our multi-day treks. The ultralight material and easy stretch keep our microclimate and movement relaxed, while the tight weave and treated exterior armor us against both passing showers and burning bluebird skies. When summer's afternoon heat starts to weigh us down, we roll up the legs and lash them in place with the integrated cord to give the mountain breeze direct access to our skin. Now equipped with a drawcord waist that can slip inside or tie out front, this pair gives us a secure fit that sits discreetly under our pack's hip belt.
- Lightweight trail pant to keep you cool and mobile to the lake and back
- Recycled nylon delivers eco-friendly durability and quick-dry performance
- Stretch allows freedom of movement on the trail and beyond
- PFC-free DWR treatment delivers eco-friendly water-resistance
- Curved waistband provides a low-profile fit under your pack
- Waist's drawcord can be used internally or externally for customization
- Legs can roll up and fasten with a cord to boost airflow on hot days
- Hidden repair patch to easily mend and extend longevity
- Item #PATZAI7
- Responsible Collection
- NetPlus (96% postconsumer recycled nylon, 4% spandex), PFC-free DWR treatment
- Leg Opening
- roll-up cord
- 2 hand, 1 zippered back, 1 drop-in back, 1 zippered thigh, 1 reinforced hemostat/carabiner loop
- curved, belt loops, internal/external drawcord
- zipper, button closure
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- backpacking, hiking, fishing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help