Nano Air Light Hooded Jacket
From skin tracks to climbing walls, ski resorts to hiking trails, the mountain to your couch—you'll never stop loving the versatile performance of the Patagonia Nano Air Light Hooded Jacket. The Nano Air Light offers the same stretch and comfort as the regular Nano Air, but cuts down on insulation weight and adds on breathability, making it the perfect insulating layer for high-output activities in cold weather.
Its nylon ripstop face fabric has performance-ready durability, with a dynamic stretch for unrestricted motion, and a soft feel that'll make you want to keep it on as you slump into the couch after a long day in the backcountry. FullRange insulation is surprisingly toasty for its weight and mobility, but manages to breathe and keep you comfortably warm when you work up a sweat. Stretch-woven cuffs help eliminate bunching when you layer under a shell, and push up easily when you need to reach into a crack on the climbing wall. The extended zipper allows for quick venting and an easy on-and-off, so those who normally stay away from pullovers can feel at ease.
- An insanely versatile insulator for high-output pursuits in the cold
- FullRange insulation offers low-bulk warmth and breathability
- Stretchy fabric provides alpine durability and blanket-like comfort
- Stretch-woven cuffs accommodate hassle-free layering
- Deep front zipper allows for an easy pull-on and quick venting
- Chest pocket keeps essential pieces of gear close at hand
- Stretchy hood fits under or partially over a climbing helmet
- Item #PAT02P0
- Q & A
Bought as a gift and he said....
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 165lbs
You can wear this coat anytime, it’s super versatile. Slim fitting which is key for layering both over a base layer and for those really cold days under a shell. I like to pair it with the Patagonia M10 for my ultralight days in the mountains.