Nano-Air Insulated Pant
- Insulated pant built for alpinism and base camps
- Fullrange insulation offers stretchy warm and air permeability
- Breathable fabrics with DWR treatment for durable water-resistance
- Stretchy waistband sits comfortably under harnesses and backpacks
- Tapered legs pull up on leg or over alpine boots for secure coverage
- Item #PAT02Y0
- 87% recycled polyester, 13% polyester, DWR coating
- 60g FullRange (100% polyester)
- Windproof Rating
- 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- camping, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 16, 2020
Too few sizes...
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 142 lbs
Patagonia must use a sizing model who is 5'10" and 130 lbs for these nano air pants size small. They are way too tight in the waist. Patagonia is loosing out on sales by not offering more sizing options such as medium/short. I am 5'5" and 142lbs for comparison. If you're not a string bean , they won't fit you..