30% Offsale $138.99 $199.00
Nano-Air Insulated Pant
Nano-Air has been such a success for both Patagonia and alpinists that Patagonia finally produced the Men's Nano-Air Insulated Pant for serious alpine endeavors that require extra warmth and air-permeable performance. Unlike standard breathable garments that only breathe until after you start sweating, the Nano-Air's air permeable insulation allows the pant to breathe the moment you put it on. The exterior fabric is just as breathable, and it's soft enough to wear around cold campsites, yurts, and basecamps. Patagonia treated it with DWR to shed light moisture from falling snow and moisture-riddled tents.
- Insulated pant built for alpinism and base camps
- Fullrange insulation offers stretchy warm and air permeability
- Breathable fabrics with DWR treatment for durable water-resistance
- Stretchy waistband sits comfortably under harnesses and backpacks
- Tapered legs pull up on leg or over alpine boots for secure coverage
- Item #PAT02Y0
87% recycled polyester, 13% polyester, DWR coating
60g FullRange (100% polyester)
What do you think about this product?