Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nano-Air Insulated Jacket
A lot of outdoor gear is billed as "The only (insert product here) you'll ever need", and while that kind of statement can only be so true, Patagonia gets pretty much as close to the mark as we can with the Nano-Air Insulated Jacket. Designed as an active insulating layer for high-output alpine missions in cold weather, this jacket delivers toasty warmth, breathable performance, and ultimate next-to-skin comfort that makes us want to keep rocking it around town long after we've put our ice axes, skins, or crampons away. And while Patagonia has expanded their Nano-Air line to feature lighter and more hybrid jackets, the original jacket still stands as the warmest and most versatile for all cold-weather activities.
- Active insulator for comfortable warmth during high-output pursuits
- FullRange insulation regulates your temperature on cold ascents
- Soft, durable, and air-permeable fabric lets our heat escape
- DWR coating beads off light rain and moderate snow in the mountains
- Low-profile cuffs are designed to easily slide underneath a shell
- Jacket stuffs down into its own chest pocket for easy packing
- Zippered pockets are comfortable to use with a harness
- Slim fit and hood-less design make it ideal for layering
- Item #PAT02XY
4.5 based on 66 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.