Fuzzy, soft, and impressively warm, the Patagonia Men's Micro D Fleece Jacket is a lightweight fleece companion for casual hikes, weekend camping trips, and cold-weather layering. Recycled polyester fibers actively wick moisture during active pursuits, meaning you won't soak in perspiration when you're moving quickly outdoors. Adding even more versatility, zippered hand and chest pockets secure snacks and essentials when you're on the trail or cruising around town.
- Toasty companion for chilly outdoor use and daily wear
- Lightweight microfleece for layering warmth and softness
- Recycled polyester fibers wick moisture during active use
- Full-length zipper aides in temperature regulation
- Set-in sleeves, cleanly finished hem and cuffs
- Zippered pockets add functional storage
- Item #PAT01TE
- Q & A
Good jacket but...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
no zippered pockets (despite the product description stating it does). Otherwise I love it.