Why We Like The Patagonia Maipo 7/8 Stash Tight
From asphalt and concrete to dirt and rocks, the Patagonia Maipo 7/8 Stash Tight keeps us feeling light and protected throughout our daily miles. The tough fabric blend won't snag and tear easily when striding overgrown singletrack, while the flatlock seams keep bulk and friction low, and the drop-in side pockets offer bounce-free storage for our phone and keys.
- Lightweight tight for logging miles on road and trail
- Performance blend is stretchy, breathable, and moisture managing
- Recycled nylon fibers deliver eco-friendly durability
- High-rise waist sits comfortably under a lumbar hydration pack
- 7/8-length to let your ankles feel the mountain breeze
- Thigh pockets stash your smaller essentials
- Item #PATZACM
- Responsible Collection
- 80% recycled nylon, 20% spandex
- 2 thigh
- Claimed Weight
- running, hiking, climbing, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 19, 2023
MAIPO 7/8 TIGHTS-MY NEW FAVE!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
LOVE these tights, they are so comfortable, perfect fit and feel. I use them for running, but I want to wear them all the time because they are so soft and feel like you are not wearing anything at all! They are just the right length-they fall just above my ankle. I will be buying more!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help