Save weight, save bulk, and save yourself from getting drenched from summer showers and heavy winter snows, thanks to the Patagonia M10 Anorak. This minimalist climbing shell represents years of research by Patagonia in the pursuit of helping you go ultralight in alpine environments, without sacrificing the dependable waterproofing and performance you'd expect from Patagonia. A three-layer H2No membrane ensures your protection from ever-changing alpine weather, while the helmet-compatible hood ensures total coverage from the storm. This jacket is also designed to meet the demands of tough climbing maneuvers. A seam-free design on the shoulders and back panel keep you free from worrying about blow-outs or restricted movement. The few seams that are there are ultrasonic-welded for fully-sealed security that reduces bulk but boosts durability. Elasticized cuffs seal out the elements with a simple design, and roll up easily when your route demands it. When the weather clears up on multi-pitch climbs, you can easily stuff the M10 into its own chest pocket and clip it onto your harness with a handy carabiner loop.
- This minimalist climbing shell offers performance without the weight
- Three-layer H2No membrane gives you ultralight weather protection
- Seamless back and shoulders avoid blowouts and boost mobility
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps you dry on the wall
- Deep chest zipper allows for quick venting and an easy on/off
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable hem seal out the weather
- Entire jacket stuffs into chest pocket and clips into your harness
- Item #PAT02LZ
- Q & A
Designed and made for the Alpine
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
Pair this with the Galvanized pant and you have the ultimate ice climbing combo.