Ready for anything.
Toss him the Patagonia Snowshot Insulated Boys' Pant when the snow's deeper than he is tall and send him out the door to jump off cliffs, rip through the trees, and cause a ruckus all over the mountain. No matter how rowdy he gets, the Snowshot's H2No Performance Standard waterproof membrane, fully taped seams, and DWR coatings will keep him dry, and the 100g Thermogreen polyester insulation will ensure that he stays warm, even if he gets wet because his buddy shoved snow down his pants. That's the only way snow will get in, because the Snowshot has an adjustable fleece-lined waistband that interfaces with Patagonia's 3-in-1 and Snowshot jackets, along with gusseted cuffs with elastic gaiters, to keep the pow from creeping in, and boasts articulated knees and ankle scuff guards for freedom of movement and toughness when he's rallying down the mountain or getting in a snowbank wrestling match.
- H2No Performance Standard two-layer waterproof and breathable membrane
- Polyester fabric and lining with dual DWR coatings
- 100g Thermogreen recycled polyester insulation
- Adjustable fleece-lined waistband
- Articulated knees
- Ankle scuff guard, snap gusset, and internal elastic gaiter
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Integrates with 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot jackets
- Item #PAT00KH
- Q & A
Snowshot Insulated Pant - Boys'
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Adjustable fleece-lined waistband, durable true to size.