Why We Like The Fly Catcher Hat
Long days of flickin' flies calls for the Fly Catcher Hat to be on our head. It's made with Patagonia's NetPlus fabric that's derived solely from recycled fishing nets. This makes us feel good about the apparel we wear while also maintaining a durable construction.
- Fish friendly cap for days by the river
- Organic cotton front panel holds your flies
- Perforated back panel keeps the air coming in
- Item #PATZ9PO
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- organic cotton corduroy
- NetPlus 100% recycled fishing nets
- trucker hat
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help