When winter throws its worst at you, slip into the Patagonia Downtown Parka and put the season back in its place. Insulated with ethically sourced down and made of a recycled polyester fabric, the jacket not only keeps you warm and cozy, but it keeps your conscience feeling warm and fuzzy, too.
- A street-smart parka for casual pursuits in cold weather
- Lightweight down creates a toasty barrier between you and winter
- Face fabric treated to shed light stains and snow flurries
- Oversized collar converts into a hood for cozy, versatile coverage
- Soft microfiber fabric lines the cuffs and back collar
- Full-length design keeps you warm from head to knees
- Slim cut delivers a flattering, low-bulk fit
- Item #PAT02IT
- Q & A
So warm and cozy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
The parka is exactly what my Grandma needed for a very cold weekend outside. Nice and long and very warm.