Dirt Craft Bike Short
- Shorts for cranking out human-powered miles
- Synthetic fibers wick away moisture and dry quickly
- Spandex increases stretch for freedom of motion
- Recycled content offers a more sustainable option
- Interlock knit liner provides a comfortable fit
- Item #PATZ9C7
- Responsible Collection
- 65% recycled nylon, 30% nylon, 5% spandex, DWR treatment
- Removable Liner
- 72% polyester, 28% spandex
- 2 hand, 1 zippered side
- Claimed Weight
- 11oz (311g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 20, 2021
Inner short rides up
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
These shorts run true to size and fit great! Patagonia sizes are somewhat inconsistent from time to time, but the size 2 fit the bill. I especially like the somewhat relaxed fit through the thighs and the pocket on the left upper thigh. That said, the inner short legs creep up and bunch at the groin. I have a pair of Pataonia bike shorts from about 6 years ago with a liner that stays in place, so was expecting the same. I will use my older liner with these shorts and will use this liner as a back-up pair.
April 20, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
Great shorts, typical Patagonia - great quality. Runs small like all bike clothing. I ordered a 14 and 16 to try on since bike clothes sizing is always so wonky. Sizes fit similarly but 16 much baggier on the leg/thigh area. I?ll be keeping the 14. (For reference I wear size 12 jeans at gap)
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
July 15, 2020