Autumn hikes call for layering, so it's a good thing you have the Patagonia Men's Classic Synchilla Fleece Vest. Made from a plush recycled fleece, this vest keeps your core warm from chilly trailheads to breezy summits, and the lightweight, stuffable construction makes it easy to stow the vest in your pack when the day eventually warms up. Offset shoulder seams provide a chafe-free fit when you're wearing a pack, while zippered pockets keep your phone, keys, and other essentials secure.
- A classic vest that offers do-it-all versatility
- Recycled fleece construction offers breathable warmth
- Full-zip design with a stand-up collar for additional protection
- Offset shoulder seams for a chafe-free fit
- Zippered pockets offer secure storage
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT020N
- Q & A
Perfect weight for layering.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
This vest is the perfect weight of fleece for layering. Keeps you warm on those brisk fall days. Fits true to size and will last a lifetime.