Why We Like The Patagonia Black Hole 100L Duffel Bag
A suitcase disguised as a duffel, the Patagonia Black Hole 100L Duffel Bag is our go-to luggage for big adventures. The TPU laminate and synthetic exterior are backed up by a padded bottom to keep our clothes protected from rough handling, light weather, and any other mishaps. Meanwhile, the large capacity, internal organizer pockets, and multiple carry options make getting through the airport or onto the train effortless.
- Large durable and accessible duffel bag designed for jet setting
- TPU laminate seals out weather when you get caught in a storm
- Tough construction knows no difference between airports and mountains
- 100L main compartment fits all of your gear and layers on long trips
- Removable shoulder and backpack straps offer multiple ways to carry
- Daisy chain loops make it easy to lash on gear and equipment
- Zippered pocket makes it easy to access snacks or books
- Base of the bag is padded to protect your items on rough terrain
- Item #PATZAKU
- [membrane/laminate] TPU, [face fabric] 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (900D)
- 100L (6102cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- Shoulder Strap
- 2 zippered internal, zippered external
- 29 x 15 x 13.3in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 8.3oz (1595g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help