Select style & size:Select options
Baggies 5in Short
- Versatile shorts for river trips and beach days
- Nylon material dries quickly after a swim
- Elastic waistband for a secure fit
- Mesh liner is breathable and quick-drying
- Item #PAT02VG
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- recycled nylon, DWR coating
- drawcord adjustment
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- swimming, paddle, surfing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 5, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
These shorts are great! Can be worn as shorts or while swimming. Great for hikes that involve playing in water. My son and daughter both love them. There is a swimsuit liner inside, but otherwise I think they can be considered unisex. The material is tough and stands up to lots of sun and trips through the wash.
June 21, 2019
Size L is TINY!!!
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- Youth Large
- 5` 00"
- 103 lbs
My son wears a size L in the Columbia backcast and this Patagonia L is literally a full size smaller if not more. I would say it is a Medium at best but more like a large Small. Just FYI. I asked online chat if Patagonia was similar in cut to Columbia and told yes but no, not at all. I'm not even sure an XL would be the same.
February 5, 2020
I would honestly say that Patagonia runs large for 95% of the time. The comment above is downgrading baggies immensely. Baggies are 5/5 stars EVERY TIME. I have 3 pairs and use them for biking, climbing, running etc.