Select style & size:Select options
Snap no more.
If you're tired of snapping chintzy plastic knock-offs, do yourself a favor and pick up a set of Park Tool Steel Core Tire Levers. This pair of tire levers features a robust steel core to prevent breakage, paired with a sleek composite covering for scratch-free operation and a protruding steel tip for secure engagement with tire beads.
- Sleek and strong tire levers won't snap or scratch wheels
- Set of two levers with steel core and composite covering
- Protruding steel tip for secure engagement with tire beads
- Item #PAR006P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are by far the best tire levers I've ever had. My first set of Park tire levers FWIW.
Worth the Investment
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
After using fully plastic tire levers and breaking about 5 sets, I decided to spend the extra money and get levers with a steel core. After using these one time the difference was immediately noticeable. These have the benefit of a solid core so the risk of breaking them is very low, and the plastic coating gives me the reassurance that I won't scratch my wheels.
Pricier than a plastic set, but it's worth the investment because they will last you longer and you probably won't have to buy another set of these again!