Make it snappy.
Adjusting or replacing snap rings on bikes is a task that usually has us trying to rig up a combination of needle-nose pliers, pins, and rubber bands, but with the Park Tool Snap Ring Pliers Set of 5 you can put those jury rigging skills to use elsewhere. The kit comes equipped with 4 pairs of snap ring pliers for internal snap rings, and one set for pulling apart external snap rings, so whatever your needs are you'll be covered. This kit is perfect for getting your BB30 bottom bracket locked into place, or spending some time giving your fork some love.
- A set of pliers for your snap ring needs
- 5 different sizes for different girth snaprings
- One pair of external pliers for pulling apart snap rings
- 4-pairs of internal pliers squeeze snap rings together for removal
- Item #PAR005N
- RE-1, RP-2, RP-2, RP-4, RP-5
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?