Select style & size:Select options
If you like it, snap a ring on it.
When you need to adjust or replace a snap ring on your bike, whether in your fork, Bottom bracket shell, or dropper post, don't fiddle with pins, needlenose pliers, and feeble attempts to rig up a tool for the job, simply grab a set of Park Tool Snap Ring Pliers and with a couple of easy tweaks you'll be in business. The Park Tool Snap Ring Pliers come in 5 different options for different girth snap rings, and both internal and external plier options, so you can easily pinch a snapring inwards to replace your retaining ring for your BB30 bottom bracket, or push its sides outwards to remove it from your airshaft when you're giving your fork some love.
- Pliers for getting hard to reach snaprings out or in
- 5 different sizes for different girth snap rings
- Internal pliers for squeezing in snaprings for removal
- External pliers pull snaprings apart for easy off
- Item #PAR005W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Pin on one jaw broke off after two or three uses. Metal seems very brittle. Backcountry required me to contact Park Tool for warranty replacement. Used Park website for this but no answer back from Park.