Select style & size:Select options
When your handy-dandy Phillips or Flathead goes missing, grab a Park Tools Shop Screwdriver for a quick and ready replacement. Available in #0 Phillips, #2 Phillips, or a 3mm or 6mm Flathead, you'll be set to screw, or unscrew just about anything you can find in your home shop. The screwdrivers feature comfortable dual-density grips and heat-treated chrome vanadium tips for long lasting resilience against aggressive mechanics.
- Handy screwdrivers for home shop needs
- Perfect for bike mechanics, or other DIY
- Dual density rubber handle for comfortable grip
- Chrome vanadium tip for long lasting durability
- Item #PAR005V
- Q & A
nice feel; excellent quality
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
i think some of the Park Tools are a bit over priced. But these are well worth the money. The zero cross has a real tiny point, but i needed it for a very small screw on a shifter!
Also i’m pretty sure these are JIS. since most bikes are made in Asia using these makes even more sense.