13mm - 28mm Shop Cone Wrench
Perhaps no other cycling tool is quite as iconic as the 13mm - 28mm Shop Cone Wrench from Park Tool. Often replicated, never duplicated, these Cone Wrenches are shop-grade quality and promise years of trouble-free performance. Park designs the "Y" head with more material where it's needed for strength and durability and its precise sizing and a military grade industrial phosphate finish ensure a snug fit and corrosion resistance. It's built thin for use on the narrowest of adjusting cones and its vinyl-dipped handle in signature Park blue for comfortable use.
- Park Tool Shop Cone Wrenches for hub and brake adjustments
- "Y" head design puts more material where it's needed for strength and durability Precision sizing promises an accurate fit
- Military grade industrial phosphate finish resists corrosion
- Vinyl-dipped handle provides leverage and comfortable use
- Item #PAR0184
- [wrench] steel, [handle] vinyl
- Other Tools
- cone wrench
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.