Select Style & Size
Equip yourself for most basic repairs with the Park Tool Ratcheting Metric Wrench Set - MRW-SET. This set loads you with a dozen dual-sided wrenches for getting to work on a huge array of components. Each wrench features an open end side, plus a ratcheting 12-toothed box end wrench with two-way actuation for tightening and loosening bolts. The ratcheting end features a 72-toothed geared system that enables you to tighten and loosen fasteners with only 5-degrees of motion, which is perfect for hard to reach components, or tight work spaces. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, the wrenches are built to be shop-quality and durable for a lifetime of use. The handles are dipped in signature Park Tool blue vinyl for a comfortable grip while you work away.
- A complete wrench set for blasting through repairs
- Two-way actuating ratchet for easy adjustments
- Sturdy construction with chrome vanadium steel
- Vinyl dipped handle boosts comfort while you work
- Item #PAR008C
- forged vanadium steel, chrome polished, vinyl dipped
- Box End Wrench
- [12-point two-way ratcheting] 6 - 17mm
- Open End Wrench
- 6 - 17mm
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenange
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2018
Excellent for tight spaces
- I've put it through the wringer
I always wanted a set of ratchet wrenches. The rubber handle is key for keeping scratches at bay. The ratchets click in small increments which is key for tight spaces like bikes. These are real time savers too.