Select style & size:Select options
If you have to work on your bike, do it in comfort.
When you're ready to give your bike some much needed love, make sure you have your Park Tool Ratcheting Metric Wrench - MWR within arm's reach. With assorted sizes ranging from 6-to-17-millimeters in diameter, the Ratcheting Metric Wrench is a must have for most home repairs. It features an open end, and a reversible ratcheting box end for tightening or loosening bolts. It is made from heavy duty chrome vanadium steel that's built for top-level quality, and chrome plated for a clean and durable finish. The handle is dipped in signature Park Tool blue vinyl to give you solid grip and comfort when you're wrenching away.
- Sturdy wrenches for everyday bike maintenance
- Ratcheting end is reversible to tighten or loosen
- Available in sizes from 6-to-17mm for various jobs
- Sturdy chrome vanadium steel lasts a lifetime
- Vinyl dipped hand boosts comfort while you work
- Item #PAR008B
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer