Why We Like The PRS-3.3-1 DLX Single Arm Repair Stand+100-3C Adj Link Clamps
The Park Tool PRS-3.3-1 is a shop-grade repair stand for professional mechanics, built to withstand rigorous everyday use without skipping a beat. Park Tool's lock block clamping system is quick and reliable, and with its heavy-duty steel construction, this stand will pass the test of time. It's capable of holding bikes weighing up to 120lb, meaning e-bikes can be held safely and securely.
Please note that the PRS-3.3 repair stand should be used with either the Park Tool #130 Repair Stand Base, or the Park Tool FP-2 Floor Plate if you plan to bolt it directly into the floor. These items are not included.
- A professional bicycle repair stand from Park tool
- Adjustable clamp height from 50 - 62 inches
- 120lb weight capacity works for everything, including e-bikes
- Includes Park Tool #105 Work Tray and RPP-1 Post Protector
- Requires Park Tool Repar Stand Base or FP-2 Floor Plate
- Item #PARE03T
- heavy-gauge steel, chrome-plated and powdercoated
- Clamp Opening
- 4in wide
- Clamp Height
- 50 - 62in adjustable
- Load Capacity
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- bicycle and e-bike repair
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help