PB-1 Portable Workbench
Tweak your bike before you ride with a portable shop consisting of a toolbox and the Park Tool Portable Workbench. The PB-1 folds out like a card table and locks in place for a sturdy, clean work surface that measures 36 x 20 inches. Different sized slots, holes, and recesses fit your tools, nuts, lube, and even a drink, so you can have the grungy garage feel only a few pedal strokes from the trailhead. Locking straps attach the folded table together so you can carry it to the starting line on race days.
- Park Tool's portable workbench for wrenching on bikes
- Ideal for taking to the races or the trailhead
- The PB-1 folds for easy transport and storage
- Features a large work surface (91.5cm x 58.5cm)
- Specially sized slots, holes, and recesses hold tools, towels, lubes, etc.
- Folding steel legs provide a solid base for your toolbox and parts
- Maximum weight capacity is 45Kg or 100lbs
- Item #PAR0102
- [top] plastic, [legs] steel
- 91.5 x 58.5 x 82.5cm
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking, shop accessories
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2021
Love the design and portability
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Super well built table with a great design that folds nicely making it easy to store. Good slots for tools, bolts, etc. Perfect for my home shop, wish I had it earlier!
April 14, 2019
I wish I had this earlier
- I've used it several times
This is a great bench for anyone that likes to work on their own bike. I have limited amount of space in my garage, a permanent bench isn't an option. This is great because it folds flat when not in use for easy storage.
November 16, 2011
A must for anyone. . .
This is perfect for anyone that works on their own bike. It can hold everything you need it to and will fold away once your done. We have 4 of them at my shop perfect for any place that has a small space for big shop tables. I have even taken it to the local dirt jump trails to build up a bike that I had just picked up. Good thing to cuz once I was ready to ride 3 other guys were looking to use it for some needed repairs. Then after a full day of ridding it worked as a min card table for some after hour actives.