Select style & size:Select options
Maximum usefulness, minimum price.
Working on freewheels and bottom brackets doesn't have to break the bank. The Park Tool Pin Spanner Wrench gets the job done with high-carbon tool grade steel, and a comfortable nylon handle, at the lowest cost possible. The green SPA-1 pin spanner is ideal for a large range of adjustable bottom brackets, using a 2.9mm round pin end, while the red SPA-2 pin spanner is a little more picky, working only for one-key release retaining rings on Shimano and Campagnolo, or for adjusting cones on freewheels clusters, and features a 2.3mm pin diameter on the end.
- Cost-effective spanners for bike maintenance
- High-carbon steel for long lasting durability
- Nylon dipped for comfortable grip
- Green uses 2.9mm pin diameter for assorted BBs
- Red uses 2.3mm pin diameter for freewheel clusters, and some retaining rings
- Item #PAR0187
- Q & A
Right Tool for the Job
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great little pin spanner to have in your toolbox. Don't need it often, but when you do, there is no substitute. Inevitably, I always start wrapping my bars without electric tape nearby so I actually end up using this tool to hold my bar tape while I go find the electrical tape more than for it's actual intended purpose. Haha! Works great for wife interruptions as well.
Another quality tool from Park Tool to add to the box.