Select Style & Size
Pin Spanner Wrench
Working on freewheels and bottom brackets doesn't have to break the bank. The Park Tool Pin Spanner Wrench gets the job done with high-carbon tool grade steel, and a comfortable nylon handle, at the lowest cost possible. The green SPA-1 pin spanner is ideal for a large range of adjustable bottom brackets, using a 2.9mm round pin end, while the red SPA-2 pin spanner is a little more picky, working only for one-key release retaining rings on Shimano and Campagnolo, or for adjusting cones on freewheels clusters, and features a 2.3mm pin diameter on the end.
- Cost-effective spanners for bike maintenance
- High-carbon steel for long lasting durability
- Nylon dipped for comfortable grip
- Green uses 2.9mm pin diameter for assorted BBs
- Red uses 2.3mm pin diameter for freewheel clusters, and some retaining rings
- Item #PAR0187
- high carbon tool steel, nylon
- [green] assorted adjustable bottom brackets [red] one-key release retaining rings on Shimano and Campagnolo, adjusting cone on freewheel clusters (not freehubs)
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 21, 2019
Right Tool for the Job
- I've used it several times
Great little pin spanner to have in your toolbox. Don't need it often, but when you do, there is no substitute. Inevitably, I always start wrapping my bars without electric tape nearby so I actually end up using this tool to hold my bar tape while I go find the electrical tape more than for it's actual intended purpose. Haha! Works great for wife interruptions as well.
November 15, 2018
Another quality tool from Park Tool to add to the box.