Select Style & Size
Take the pedal off of the metal.
Smacking knuckles on cranks when you're pulling off your pedals with an Allen wrench is no fun. Make your life a little bit easier with the Park Tool PW-3 Pedal Wrench. It features both a 15mm and 9/16-inch opening, perfect for an array of pedals. The long handle makes it easy to get the leverage you need if your pedal is seized up, and a comfortable vinyl grip prevents your hand from slipping when putting down the torque.
- A handy wrench for removing pedals
- Tough CroMoly steel construction is long lasting
- Vinyl dipped oversized handle is comfortable to use
- Item #PAR0100
- chro-moly steel, vinyl dipped
- Open End Wrench
- 15mm, 9/16in
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
June 13, 2018
Solid Quality Tool
- I've used it several times
Does what it needs to do, fits pedals and feels built to last.