Select style & size:Select options
It comes bearing beverages.
Whether you need a corral for loose bearings or a sure surface to hold a beer brought to you by a supplicant—err—client, Park Tool's Parts and Beverage Tray has you covered. Its 12in basin is finished with a tacky coating that keeps small parts in check, and the inner face is finished with a little bit of sunshine to brighten your day: "It's a great day to fix a bike." If that doesn't cheer you up while you're confronting an entire team's worth of tubular glue jobs just days before a race, then we recommend falling back on the above-mentioned liquid encouragement.
- A secure holding pen for small parts and tall beverages
- Tacky surface maintains grip on loose bits
- Generous, 12in basin to please the partitioning mechanic
- Features a bit of rosy cheer if the beer isn't cutting it
- Item #PAR002K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
if you're an old bugger like me then you will appreciate the class of this painted metal serving tray. will easily hold a pitcher and several pints, maybe even some pretzels! or hang it on the wall above your work stand so you always know what a tool you are ;-)