Select Style & Size
On-ride bike repairs are frustrating and embarrassing enough without having to make the dreaded phone call or wait for another prepared cyclist to roll by. The Park Tool Multi-Tool gives you the basic and useful tools to get you out of a jam. The kit keeps hex, and Torx-compatible drivers, as well as other bolt tools and adapters, the ready in an option that suits your needs.
- A handy multi-took to keep your bike rolling smoothly
- Compact, easy-traveling design easily stores in pockets
- Variety of tools included for trail and roadside repairs
- M-20 and M-40 tools include CO2 cartridge adapter for flat fixes
- Different tool options available to suit your riding needs
- Item #PAR001R
- [side plates] forged aluminum, [tools] hardened steel
- Hex Wrench
- [MT-10, MT-20] 3, 4, 5, 8mm hex wrenches, [MT-30, MT-40] 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex wrenches
- Other Tools
- [MT-10] T25 Torx-compatible driver, Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver, key ring holder, [MT-20] T25 Torx-compatible driver, Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver, CO2 cartridge inflator adapter, key ring holder, MT-30] T25 and T30 Torx-compatible driver, Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver, 8 and 15mm box wrenches, key ring holder, [MT-40] T25 and T30 Torx-compatible driver, Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver, 10-speed compatible chain tool, CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor, key ring holder
- Claimed Weight
- [MT-10] 76 g, [MT-20] 95 g, MT-30] 153 g, [MT-40] 243 g
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance and repair
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2020
Very Compact Size/Not Enough Tools
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
If one needs a very small multi tool with a few tools this may work for you. I personally found there was not enough tool variety included in the MT-10. Size was also too small; found it difficult to get a good grip. Exchanged for the larger Lezyne stainless 20 multi tool product. The Lezyne is made of stainless steel which will not rust, includes more tools and is much easier to grip.
July 16, 2020
Needed it for my fixie (MT-30).
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I have a fixie and needed a multitool with which I can take the wheel nuts off. I was worried that the tool might bend when under force but the worry was unwarranted. It's compact and fits in a small saddle bag that I have too.
May 16, 2018
Compact, light and sturdy
Isn't that wat you're looking for?
May 1, 2018
No parachute, but other than that....
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I picked up an MT-40, and aside from the unavoidable bulk, I'm very impressed. Typical park quality meets an incredible array of tools (see extensive list above.)
July 30, 2016
Just about everything you need
- I've put it through the wringer
The MT-10 is has just about everything you need for trail side repairs. The only thing missing is a chain breaker, but that's a non-issue most of the time.