Select style & size:Select options
On-ride bike repairs are frustrating and embarrassing enough without having to make the dreaded phone call or wait for another prepared cyclist to roll by. The Park Tool Multi-Tool gives you the basic and useful tools to get you out of a jam. The kit keeps hex, and Torx-compatible drivers, as well as other bolt tools and adapters, the ready in an option that suits your needs.
- A handy multi-took to keep your bike rolling smoothly
- Compact, easy-traveling design easily stores in pockets
- Variety of tools included for trail and roadside repairs
- M-20 and M-40 tools include CO2 cartridge adapter for flat fixes
- Different tool options available to suit your riding needs
- Item #PAR001R
- Q & A
Compact, light and sturdy
Isn't that wat you're looking for?
No parachute, but other than that....
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I picked up an MT-40, and aside from the unavoidable bulk, I'm very impressed. Typical park quality meets an incredible array of tools (see extensive list above.)
Just about everything you need
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The MT-10 is has just about everything you need for trail side repairs. The only thing missing is a chain breaker, but that's a non-issue most of the time.