Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
On lock down.
Removing a cassette is near impossible without a proper lockring tool, which is why Park Tool hooks it up with the FR-5.2 Cassette Lock Ring Tool. Designed to make your life a little easier, this lockring tool uses a one-inch base perfect for fitting on wrenches or bench vices, and makes it easy to remove cassettes without the removal of cones and locknuts. It has a 12-spline design, and works on Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, Chris King, and other cassette lockrings, along with some Shimano disc brake lockrings.
- A tool for locking down your cassette
- Small and handy, easy to use with a variety of cassettes
- 1-inch hex base is can be adjusted with a wrench
- Thin wall construction eliminates need for removing cones and locknuts
- Item #PAR003R
- heat treated alloy tool steel
- Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Schris King and other cassette lock rings
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime