Select Style & Size
Crown Race Cutter Adaptor
In order to maximize the lifespan and performance of your headset, you'll want to cleanly face the crown race seat for a precise, low-tolerance fit. The Park Tool CRC-1 Crown Race Cutting Tool does just that, but it requires an adaptor for 1.5in tapered steerer tubes. This is that adaptor. It includes a precision-machined adaptor body as well as a high-speed steel crown race cutter. Please note that it only works on forks where the tapered area of the steerer tube is a maximum of 4.25-inches in length.
- Face the crown race seat of your 1.5in tapered fork
- Designed for the Park Tool CRC-1 Crown Race Cutting Tool
- Includes the adaptor body and a steel crown race cutter
- Tapered area of steerer tube must not exceed 4.25-inches
- Item #PAR0254
- CRC-1 Crown Race Cutting Tool, 1-1/8 - 1-1/2in tapered steerer tubes
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?