Select a size:
3/8" Drive Ratchet Handle - SWR-8
When it comes to wrenching, we think it's hard to beat the convenience of a ratchet, and Park Tool's 3/8in Drive Ratchet Handle - SWR 8 makes for an ideal piece of your tool box. It features 20-centimeters in length for getting the leverage you need, and a center button that helps you securely lock into your sockets. A flip switch makes it easy for you to switch back and forth from threading in to backing out bolts. The 3/8-inch drive pairs with most bike sockets you'll find on the market.
- A handle for driving any socket, bolt, or tool with 3/8-fitting
- Reversible for tightening both left and right-hand threads
- Quick release button simplifies switching between tools
- Crafted from chrome-plated alloy steel for daily use
- 20-centimeter handle offers great leverage
- Item #PAR008P
- forged alloy steel, chrome plated
- Other Tools
- 3/8in drive ratchet handle
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.