Select Style & Size
15mm Hex Wrench
A 15mm Allen wrench isn't used too often when servicing bikes but if you're pulling off a freehub on a Shimano thru-axle rear hub, it's a must. Add Park Tool's 15mm Hex Wrench to your toolbox arsenal and have your bases covered. The L-shaped wrench provides plenty of leverage and features a process known as through-hardening to increase durability. Through-hardening involves rapid quenching of the hot steel alloy to increase hardness for the purpose of boosting its strength. A chamfered tip ensures a precise fit.
- 15mm L-wrench for removing freehubs
- Through-hardened steel for durability
- Chamfered tip for a precise fit
- Shape encourages plenty of leverage
- Item #PAR004D
- Recommended Use
- removing freehubs on Shimano thru-axle hubs
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?