So functional that it's spooky.
From an exposed rock route on the Tetons to the celebratory brewpub visit following the descent, count on the Outdoor Research Men's Voodoo Softshell Pant to conjure up ample style and performance for both. The double weave softshell fabric blocks windy weather and light rain, and stretches for complete freedom of movement when you're on the trail or sending a technical route. Plus it wicks sweat to keep you dry and cool, and it's lightweight and breathable for comfort in hot conditions. And when you're done getting after it, its jean-inspired styling won't be out of place when you're grabbing a plate of nachos back in town.
- Technical outdoor pant with casual-inspired styling
- Lightweight softshell construction wicks sweat and moves easily
- Tough fabric also blocks wind and light rain for protection
- Harness-compatible waist and crotch gusset for climbing comfort
- Multiple zippered pockets secure small essentials
- Item #ODR00PP