Why We Like The MicroGravity Jacket
Whether we're reaching for the next hold on a climb or heading out on a trail run while a storm rolls in, we're happy to have the MicroGravity Jacket along for the ride. The fully waterproof and highly air-permeable 3L AscentShell defends from anything thrown it's way, while the stretch construction and Dynamic Reach underarm panels keeps things unrestricted.
- A versatile shell for heading out to send in inclement weather
- 3L AscentShell is waterproof and highly air-permeable
- Stretch construction moves with you while reaching or running
- Helmet-compatible Halo-hood with Hook Lock defends from wind or rain
- Dynamic Reach underarm panels assist with freedom of movement
- Stormflap keeps wind from entering the jacket
- Zippered pockets securely hold essentials
- Slim fit
- Item #ODRZ89D
- [membrane/laminate] AscentShell (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% nylon stretch ripstop [lining] 30D 100% polyester knit backer
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 7, 2020
The Next Step in High Performance Shells
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 170 lbs
This jacket combines comfort and protection from the elements while remaining breathable so you don't overheat. This jacket keeps the wind, rain, and snow out and kept me dry and warm on harsh days into the alpine and is quickly becoming a staple in my kit. It did receive a pinhole from a dense bushwack on skis but if you aren't spending a lot of time bushwacking, this should be a non-issue. By far my favorite shell I have owned.