Why We Like Then Outdoor Research Deviator Mitten
Whether we're headed out for a sunny ski tour or doing some spring park shredding, the Outdoor Research Deviator Mitten comes along with low-bulk warmth, lightweight protection, and touchscreen-compatible performance. Plus, with bluesign® APPROVED materials and recycled insulation, this mitten helps us lessen our overall impact on the environment.
- Lightweight ski and snowboard gloves for low-bulk performance
- Recycled insulation is warm, water-resistant, and eco-friendly
- Lightweight fabrics in the lining reflect body heat back to you
- Touchscreen-compatible panel allows you to stay connected
- Item #ODRZ8U7
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, bluesign®APPROVED
- [outer] 90% nylon, 10% spandex, [cuff] 74% nylon, 26% spandex, [palm] 93% polyester, 7% spandex, [back of hand lining] 100% polyester, [middle palm, finger tips] Goat Leather overlays
- 1-layer of 40g Xreflex insulation (90% recycled polyester, 10% polyester) between 2-layers of Xreflex Heat Reflective Scrim (100% polyester)
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Claimed Weight
- 2.2oz (62.4g)
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.