Select style & size:Select options
Keep it together.
When monsoon season comes early on your spring backpacking trip through Southeast Asia, you won't even mind getting drenched to the bone in the warm, tropical rain, because you've got your belongings carefully stashed in your Osprey Ultralight Drysack. This lightweight waterproof sack comes in a variety of volumes from 3 to 30 liters depending what you need to keep dry.
- A lightweight drysack for backpacking or travelling
- Durable 40-denier nylon construction can withstand wear and tear
- Roll-top closure seals out moisture
- A variety of sizes depending on your needs
- Item #OSP00B8
- Q & A
Great to have
Awesome bag to use for river trips, storing wet clothes, and more.
Great little pack
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is great little pack to have on trips
Great Little Pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This pack is terrific! Easy to use, easy to find in my bag, and holds more than you might think.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are great to organize clothes or gear within your pack, and makes it so much easier to find and pull things out. I typically use this for extra clothes like socks or pants if the temps drop or it gets a bit wet out. The waterproof material is very slick, so you have no problems pulling this out on the trail. It can compress pretty well too, just have to get the air out, roll it up tight, and clip it together. Air will come back into it, but you are able to mold and shape your gear in there to fit better into your pack. I recommend this to just about everyone, it was a really great addition to my gear.