Select style & size:Select options
Tromp Along The City.
As nice as it would be to spend all of your time in the forest, desert, or plains, there are bills to pay and duties to fulfill—but that doesn't mean your work backpack has to wilt in the sun. Case in point, meet the Osprey Tropos 32L Backpack. Designed to blur the lines between outdoor inspiration and urban-bound pursuits, the folks at Osprey put durability and versatility at the forefront of the Tropos' design, allowing you to make the most of your buck.
More specifically, the Tropos features a highly rugged 420HD nylon packcloth for ample protection against the demands of daily life and the travel grind alike. Meanwhile, the contemporary silhouette and low-profile color options lend an attractive look whether you're in San Francisco or New York City. A ventilated AirspeedTM back panel ensures that your dress shirt won't be soaked to the bone when you do arrive at work, and the compression straps help stabilize your load, so you're not lopping around the sidewalk like an half-dazed bug. Speaking of sure footing, the Tropos is outfitted with kickstand-inspired design feature for enhanced convenience and easy access to your tablet, laptop, or pen and paper.
- An urban-bound backpack that's inspired by the outdoors
- Durable fabrics lend longevity and rugged performance
- Bevy of zippered and organizational pockets
- Laptop and tablet sleeves are padded for protection
- Stretch mesh pockets are ideal for water bottles
- Kickstand-inspired feature keeps pack stable
- Bike light attachment point enhances versatility
- Hip belt is removable for adaptive performance
- Item #OSP009I