Why We Like The Osprey Packs Skarab 18L Backpack
Osprey's Skarab 18 Hydration Pack combines a minimalist design, with ample support and storage to keep you ready for wahtever your hike has in store. A foam framesheet with center stiffener makes the Skarab capable of comfortable carrying up to twenty-five pounds and the included 2.5-liter hydration reservoir is typically capable of carrying all the water we need for a full day in the mountains.
- Day pack designed for hiking in the foothills or the desert
- Ripstop face fabric handles daily wear and tear with ease
- Foam back panel prevents sweat and wicks moisture
- 18L capacity thrives on single-day adventures
- Exterior organizer pockets keep you prepared
- Item #OSPZ1HY
- [face fabric] 210D nylon ripstop, [accent, bottom] 600D packcloth
- 18L (1098cu in)
- foam panel
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 1 zippered, 2 side mesh
- Trekking Pole Carry
- side straps
- Weight Capacity
- 18 x 11 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.