Select style & size:Select options
Haul it all.
You're the type of commuter that's a biker and, out of necessity, a walker (maybe even a sprinter when that meeting is in five minutes). Panniers just don't do it for you, and you need a lot of space, but you want a backpack that's comfortable and can keep your stuff organized. Cue the Osprey Radial 34 Backpack. When you're commuting on your bike, the Airspeed backpanel and perforated EVA foam harness keeps your shoulders cool while you're pedaling with a loaded pack. The Lightwire framing system gives this pack some backbone for a more comfortable fit. If you're riding over road rubble, the removable nylon waist belt adjusts via the modified ErgoPull system to supplement pack stability.
A top-access, dual-zippered tech compartment stores your laptop and tablet in separate padded sleeves. The main compartment offers document sleeves for lab reports or EBIDTA spreadsheets as well as mesh organizers for your calculator, gum, erasers, and pencils. The LidLock helmet clip holds your helmet when you're not on the bike, and a discrete compartment holds your U-lock when you're in transit. Both the pack and the integrated rain cover have blinker light attachment tabs and a bit of reflective material. Regardless of the weather, clip on your favorite flashing light so motorists have a chance of seeing you.
- Technical daypack for minimalist bike commuters who need extra space
- Airspeed back panel and shoulder straps ensure breathable comfort
- Integrated rain cover and helmet carry bolster features
- Kickstand integrated into pack ensures it always stays upright
- Padded sleeves protect laptop, tablet, and electronics
- Front panel shove-it pocket organizes your U-lock
- Front attachment for blinker lights adds visibility
- Item #OSP00DX