Adapts to your schedule.
Sometimes, the right kind of trip calls for both a rolling bag and backpack. Those are usually the best kinds of adventures. When you're packing, throw your gear in Osprey's Meridian 28 Rolling Convertible Backpack so you can stay light on your feet through airports, train stations, and sun-drenched locales. The intelligent design comes with a cavernous main compartment separated into four zippered pockets to organize the majority of your gear. It fits into Osprey's HighRoad chassis, with an extender handle and rolling wheels that are prepared to blast over a whole lot more than just uneven sidewalks.
Once you reach your destination, unzip the harness and shoulder the Meridian's removable day pack to ford river crossings or explore the rambling side streets around your current base camp. The bag comes complete with Osprey's renowned suspension system, which distributes weight evenly across your back and hips and accommodates a wide range of torso sizes with adjustable straps. Once you're ready to get on the move again, pack up everything efficiently using the internal compression straps, buckle the pack, and roll your gear on to the next destination.
- Convertible bag equipped to follow you off the beaten path
- 75L capacity to hold all of your expedition gear
- Detachable daypack with adjustable suspension system
- Durable rolling chassis wheels made for adventure
- Osprey designs its packs with comfort in mind
- Item #OSP007F
- [main] 420D nylon, [accent & bottom] 1680D ballistic nylon
- 75L (4577cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- [exterior] 1 zippered top, 1 magazine sleeve, [main compartment] 4 zippered, [daypack] 15in laptop sleeve, padded tablet sleeve, external stretch mesh, internal organizer
- yes, daypack
- yes, internal straps
- zipper and buckle
- 28 x 14 x 13in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty