Don't weigh yourself down.
Whether you're heading out for a single night under the stars or an ultralight thru-hike, the Osprey Levity 45 Backpack carries your gear with poise. NanoFly fabric is incredibly lightweight and also resistant to abrasions, so you don't have to worry about bumping a tree limb or rock squeezing through overgrown passages of trail. This pack has Lightwire suspension to give the load structure, keeping it balanced as you duck and scramble as the trail requires. The ExoForm harness and hipbelt pad the contact points for your comfort, while the tensioned mesh backpanel maximizes ventilation between you and the pack to manage moisture. Pockets and attachment points at the top, front, and sides of the pack ensure that you can get to your most-used items quickly so you can get back to crushing miles.
- Backpack for ultralight treks
- Lightwire suspension gives the pack structure
- Tensioned mesh backpanel encourages airflow
- ExoForm harness and waist belt for comfort
- NanoFly fabric is lightweight and abrasion-resistant
- Internal compression strap minimizes the shape
- Zippered lid pocket for organization
- Front pocket separates rain gear
- Item #OSP00AW
- Q & A
A super lightweight pack that weighs less than 2 pounds? Check it out!